5 big reasons to bring in online role-fitment assessments into hiring processes
Hiring processes are not a cake-walk. Nor it’s easy to create a better error free recruitment and selection process. For smooth onboarding bring in role-fitment assessments into hiring processes.
As a hiring officer or recruitment executive, you have to juggle so many things like fetching CVs, taking telephonic interviews, face to face interviews, negotiate salaries and perks, terms and conditions of employment. An HR Manager has to balance so many things before hiring fresh talents.
These are 5 big reasons to bring in role-fitment assessments into hiring processes and mitigate your worries and headaches:
1. Faster collaborative decisions: Almost every job position requires 4 to 5 candidates and they go through 2-5 rounds of interviews before you zero down to one. In the process, if there are 6/7 candidates who go through 4 rounds of interviews each also, you have to conduct at least 20/24 round of interviews. Quite obviously it would take a month’s time.
In order to cut down cost, money, and energy spent on closing each position you would need cloud-based role-fitment assessments. You can also lessen the burden of paperwork; bring transparency in the recruitment process.
2. Robust analytics reports: Do you need to print the assessment report and pin it up with the interview sheet and CV every time you send a candidate for the interview to the managers?
With every role-fitment competency assessment, you should get online reports where the report is explained in words where you can see a graphical representation of the same. Here data are shredded into Analytics and you can compare and contrast candidate’s attributes with few click of the mouse.
3. Easy language reports: You need not be a certified psychometric professional to understand the reports. These reports are easy to read, without too many technical jargons. And most of the reports are self-explanatory in nature.
4. Competency-based assessments: Make candidate selection based on the organizational core as well as job-specific competencies. Competencies based assessments provide you solutions to define in behavioural terms in “what”, “how” and in “which” way would be employees most likely to perform and behave within the perimeters of the organizational culture and expectation.
5. Choose only those competencies that you need: Choose only those competencies that you need specifically and customize proficiency scales in your assessment. By choosing your desired competencies and adding the individual degree of proficiency in the rating scales for each job across the rank and files, you ensure you are adding science to hiring processes.
We would love to hear the suggestions from your end on how online role-fitment assessments can help hiring processes be error free. Please put your comments below.